Meraloma Women’s Cricket welcomes both new and experienced players to learn about cricket and improve their skills.
During the season we play games throughout Vancouver and B.C. including Connaught Park, Hugo Ray Park in West Vancouver and Stanley Park.
Throughout the season there players also have the opportunity to represent Vancouver, British Columbia and even Canada.
- Meet new friends in a social environment
- Try a new sport
- Opportunity to represent Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada & CanAm in local and international tours
- Learn from an experienced coach
- Participate in approx.10 club games
- Access to cricket nets for training and development
- Access to full set of training equipment
Come to a training session and try this amazing sport. No commitment required and we guarantee you will have a good time!
May to September
Weekly practice is held on Monday evenings from 6:30 - 7:45 pm at Connaught Park, Vancouver.